Boleh pilih nak set besar atau set trial. Ada kesemua flavour baru.
Benefits: Wound healing, improve skin moisture and hydration, help skin problem such as eczema and psoriasis, boost immunity, anti-inflammatory.
Scents: Habatussauda + Frakincense + Rose
Benefits: Refreshing, detoxify skin, make skin feel clean, have antibacterial + anti-fungal + anti-inflammatory property, help lighten skin, firming skin, flushing out toxin, encourage blood circulation, body feel cool and energise.
Scents: Lemon + Citronella + Cucumber Extract + Ginger
1) Chamomile Vit.E
Benefits: Calming and relaxing, Healing scar , best for foot soak and body scrub (due to colour absorbent) , contain vitamin E that helps UV protection on skin, boost immune system, increase cell recovery, sleep therapy.
Scents: Chamomile + Lavender + Vit.E
2) Camellia Orchid
Benefits: Best moisturiser for dry / damaged skin, have anti – aging abilities, improve skin elasticity, nourish skin cells, prevent formation of wrinkles, Soothe sunburned skin, improve mood and help to relax.
Scents: Camellia + Orchid
- Suitable for adults & kids.
- Paraben free and safe for sensitive skin.
- Decorated with Himalayan salt on top of it.
1) HealSauda = Habatussauda + Frakincense + Rose
2) Detox = Lemon + Citronella + Cucumber Extract + Ginger
1) Chamomile Vit.E = Chamomile + Lavender + vit E
2) Camellia Orchid = Camellia + Orchid
Keep in box and carefully wrapped with bubble wrap before ship
How to use
1) Fill in the bath tub / barrel / water tub with warm water - (1 bath bomb can be used for 30-50 gallons of water)
2) Drop the bath bomb (you can add more bath bomb or mix it with bath crumb / bath salt for extra-enjoyable experience)
3) enjoy the show! (when it starts to contact with water it will begin to swirl on the water surface, the bath bomb will become fizzy and releasing a wonderful fragrance and colour.) This is the Insta-worthy moment where you may want to take a photos / videos. Don't forget to tag us @qowiyhq to get featured #qowiymoment
Enjoy your "me-time" 😃
Don't forget to take a photos / videos and tag us @qowiyhq to get featured #qowiymoment